Festival + Music + Food + Family Fun + Tickets
- More than 5,000 people attended fForest Fest in 2022.
- Projections are even higher for 2023.
- 2022 Vendors reported awesome sales and leads.
- 10 hours of reaching potential customers!
– Each booth is approximately 10’x10′ with a bit of overflow space.
– Apply today. $25 application fee. $100 total booth fee, per 10’×10′ space.
– It make take up to 2 weeks for application review.
– Booth balance must be paid within 30 days of approval.
– All other questions will be covered in the welcome packet.
– Event Setup will be Saturday, 6:00 am – 9:30 am.
– No electricity on site. No pets allowed.
– No crafts, vintage, or handmade in the Fest Friends area.
– Space is limited to the first 50 vendors. Apply today.
– Applications close May, 1, 2023.
– FForest Fest/fFest Friends do not issue refunds, sorry.
Vendor Wristbands. Each fFest Friends Vendor will receive TWO fForest Fest wristbands which will allow you entry into the Main festival area, and also the Food Truck Rally.
fFest Friends Vendor Application
fFest Friends Vendor Deposit
$25 Deposit due with application. The remaining balance will be charged to you, and must be paid within 30 days of approval.
- The $25 deposit is required at time of application via Paypal. Applications without deposit will not be considered.
- If accepted, your deposit will be applied towards your total booth fee.
- If an application is not accepted, you will be issued a refund for the $25 deposit.
- Total booth fee amount is due within 30 days of application approval. Any booth not paid within the 30 days will forfeit the deposit and the reservation. If a vendor still wants to participate they must reapply, and submit an additional deposit.
There are multiple ways you can support this festival, while marketing your business at the same time. Your business can reach these potential customers simply by becoming a sponsor, or participate in Fest Friends and draw a greater audience by being an official sponsor. Pick a sponsorship level that works best for you! Information can be found here.