Spend the day under the trees with some of the best people around!
The Vendor Market at fForest Fest is a one of the most unique markets you will find in Illinois. The vibe, the people, the music, the trees, the fun… you’ll not only have a great day selling, you’ll have while working too.
- More than 5,000 people attended fForest Fest in 2022.
- Projections are even higher for 2023.
- 2022 Vendors reported awesome sales.
- 10 hours of selling!
Everyone is Welcome. Our customers shop for vintage, handmade, plants, garden, vintage clothing, thrift/recycled, salvage, antiques, repurposed, jewelry, crystals, furniture, snacks, food, packaged items, vinyl records, and more.
Activities. One thing that makes fForest Fest different from other markets is the Vendor Activities. For 2023, we are requiring every market vendor to host an activity in their booth. (details, click here.)
The Market: Set up under the trees and sell all day, Saturday, June 3, 2022 – 10am – 8pm, in beautiful Goold Park, downtown Morris, IL. The show goes on rain or shine. Bring your own tent, tables, chairs, and merchandise. fForest Fest will provide the shoppers, music, and fun.
Food Vendors. Food vendors must obtain BOTH the Grundy County Health Department Permit ($70) and the City of Morris Special Event Permit ($25), and cannot participate without BOTH permits.
– Grundy County Health Department (815-941-3127)
– City of Morris Special Events Permit (815-942-0103)
– Each booth is approximately 10’x10 with overflow space.
– 2022 Vendors can chose to have the same booth location.
– Apply today. $25 application fee.
– It make take up to 2 weeks for application review.
– Booth balance must be paid within 30 days of approval.
– All other questions will be covered in the welcome packet.
– Event Setup will be Saturday, 6am-9:30am.
– Early setup on Friday night 2pm-7pm is available for $10.
– No electricity on site. No pets allowed. No direct sales. Sorry!
– Space is limited to the first 200 vendors. Apply today.
– Applications close May, 1, 2023.
Next, Submit Your Application Fee
Please submit a $25 non-refundable applicaiton fee.
- The $25 deposit required at time of application via Paypal. Applications without deposit will not be considered.
- If accepted, your deposit will be applied towards your total booth fee.
- If an application is not accepted, you will be issued a refund for the $25 deposit.
- Total booth fee amount is due within 30 days of application approval. Any booth not paid within the 30 days will forfeit the deposit and the reservation. If a vendor still wants to participate he/she/they must reapply, and submit an additional deposit.
Thank you for your application! Watch for an email from FFOREST FEST soon!
– Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book so you miss an email.
– FFF emails may end up in your junk mail. Check there too.